Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The thing about kisses...

...is they're not always as perfect as what you see in the movies. And you can never trust what other people tell you as well.

All the talk about exchanging saliva, french kissing for 10+ minutes and all that still makes my stomach turn. ><

To them, it's like an achievement. A mark to for others so that they can be known as an experienced one. Most of the boys go "I've done that, what about you..."

It seems to be a very small issue to be solved by just getting a girl and giving her a smooch. Highly superficial.


But to me, I guess I'm different. The first kiss means a lot to me. It takes a lot of consideration before actually doing it. Is she the right one? Will she accept me? ... before actually going into the details such as when? how? and all that.

I know that others have been saying that we're pretty slow for such a steady couple. But I don't mind, and I think she doesn't as well.

Nevertheless, I have chosen the girl I would share my first kiss with. Although it was nothing like the movies, and no more than 2 seconds, I can confidently say that she loves me more than I could ever love her.


Although it felt really awkward and nothing like what you hear from others or see in the movies, I guess the kiss we shared was simple and sincere, much more than I could hope for.

To my darling out there. x3

2 comments: