Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Day To Remember...

There is something wonderful in having friends. When your parents are just too busy in their lives to celebrate your birthday with you (although I'm sure they love you just the same), your pals will be eager to take you with them and brainwash you (just kidding about the brainwashing thing, although, I have to admit, it does happen). We went out on the 8th. Unfortunately for me, my birthday was spent under nerve-wracking conditions (JPA interview, if you really need to know), which, by the way, I met two girls who share the same birthday as me. >< The day started early. 5.00 to be exact. Don't know why. Did my things (I won't go into the details) and the next thing I know, I'm right outside my darlings bedroom window with a note. After spending some time together, we were on our way to BTR LRT station where the (HOT!!!) Adam was waiting there.

From BTR to Hang Tuah, to Times Square, to Pavillion, you know the drill.

Watched "Date Night" with the gang. It was seriously hilarious, seriously mature, and seriously... I think we were the only one's who understood what was being said. Having said so (no pun intended) it wasn't surprising to hear our laughter dominating the cinema. Adam, if you're reading this, zip your v*****!!!

After that, we went to Chocalate Lounge for dessert.

Feast your eyes on these desserts. Mmmmmmm... *smacks tongue*


And finally, my birthday cake. It's called "Opera Cake" if I'm not mistaken. Alternating layers of melted chocolate and mocha.


Iven decided that the strawberries should not be wasted eaten raw.


The rest of our roam in Bukit Bintang was nothing spectacular if compared to our indulgence in Chocolate Lounge. I shall only say that Adam loves the sound of flatulence. Authentic, and man-made as well.

Our family photo. Although incomplete, with 1 in Germany and 2 in college.

Once again, I gotta say, thanks guys. It was a day to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment