Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can things ever change?

It seems to me that not everyone gets what they want.

Is it fate, destiny, your upbringing, or curse?

Why is it that some people can't get what they want, no matter how much they long for it and yet others reject the very thing that means so much to the less fortunate?

Are some people destined for greatness while others aren't?

Are some people just a little more lucky?

I'm sitting here, staring at the computer screen late in the middle of the night. All I hear is the clacking of the keyboard and my own breathing.

I'm frustrated with myself. It's just that no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to get what I want, what I long for, what I need.

1 comment:

  1. what happen dear?
    wats wrong?
    why you didnt tell me you online?
    (n tot you say you mostly wont online...)
    at least i can be v you..
    though is only a second
    or a minute longer..

    ReplyDelete